The 2015 Annual Meeting of Shareholders of Freightways Limited (Freightways) was held in the Rutherford Room, Alexandra Park, Greenlane Road West, Epsom, Auckland, on Thursday, 29 October 2015 at 10.00 am.
Shareholders were asked to vote on five resolutions. All resolutions were decided by poll.
- That Mark Rushworth be elected as a Director of Freightways.
- That Sue Sheldon be re-elected as a Director of Freightways.
- That Kim Ellis be re-elected as a Director of Freightways.
- That the total quantum of annual Directors’ fees be increased by 7.5% (being $36,000) from an aggregate of $484,000 to an aggregate of $520,000, such aggregate amount to be divided amongst the Directors as they deem appropriate.
- That the Directors are authorised to fix the Auditors’ remuneration.