The Annual Meeting of Shareholders of Freightways Limited (Freightways) was held in the South Level 4 Lounge, Eden Park, Reimers Avenue, Kingsland, Auckland, on Thursday, 31 October 2019 at 10.00 am.
Shareholders were asked to vote on five resolutions. All resolutions were decided by poll. The ordinary resolutions passed were:
- That Kim Ellis be re-elected as a Director of Freightways. The Board has determined that Kim Ellis is an independent Director.
- That Mark Verbiest be re-elected as a Director of Freightways. The Board has determined that Mark Verbiest is an independent Director.
- That the total quantum of the annual Directors’ fee pool be increased by $33,145 from an aggregate of $662,900 to an aggregate of $696,045, such aggregate amount to be divided amongst the Directors as they deem appropriate.
- That the Directors are authorised to fix the Auditors’ remuneration.
The special resolution passed was:
- That the Company amend its existing Constitution, in the manner marked up in the Constitution, as presented by the Chairman to shareholders at the meeting.
Resolution 5 is a special resolution and is required to be passed by a majority of 75% of votes of those shareholders who are entitled to vote and voting on the resolution.
|Notice of Meeting 2019||205 KB|
|Proxy Form 2019||805 KB|
|PwC Report on Directors' Fees - 2019||127 KB|
|Annual Meeting 2019 Presentation||7 MB|
|Chairman's Introduction and CEO's Review and Trading Update||185 KB|